To become a member of ELETO please complete the following steps:
- Read the Statutes
- Fill in the application form. The form is available in the following formats:
- Photocopy or scan the certificates to be submitted
- Send the documents either by post to:
- Hellenic Society for Terminology (ELETO), Syngrou Ave. 63, 11745 ATHENS, GREECE
- or by e-mail to: ELETO’s e-mail address
After your application is received, it will be examined by ELETO’s Administrative Board during their next meeting. You will be notified about the approval of your application both by e-mail and by post.
Finally, after the notification above, in order that your registration as a member of ELETO be effected, you should pay both the registration fee (5 €) and the current year annual contribution (30 € or 15 € for students).
The sum (35 € or 20 €) should be deposited to ELETO’s bank account with the National Bank of Greece:
671/480100-84 (SWIFT number ETHNGRAA, IBAN: GR95 01106710 00006714 8010084 )
mentioning the depositor’s name; the relevant bank receipt should be sent be e-mail to ELETO’s e-mail address.