ELETO’s Termbank consists of the following terminological databases:
- TELETERM (Telecommunications – Resulting from the work of MOTO)
- INFORTERM (Information Technology – Resulting from the work of the group ELOT/TC48/WG1)
- TERMTERM (Terminology Science) – Resulting from the work of the group ELOT/TC21)
- ACOUTERM (Acoustics – Resulting from the work of the group ELOT/TC2/WG5)
- ELECTERM (Electrotechnology – Resulting from the electrotechnical standardization)
- LEXITERM (Telecommunications – English–Greek-French database from the quadrilingual dictionary of telecommunications terminology by J. P. Rehahn-ELETO)
The following restrictions apply when searching:
- When searching a whole word there is no restriction.
- When searching a term part you should enter at least 3 characters.
- When searching an abbreviation part you should enter at least 2 characters.